VISION & VALUES
Vision: We are a Presence-Based, Missional Fellowship devoted to Jesus, rooted in the Bible, sustained by prayer and relentless in our pursuit of revival.
Values - the fountain from which our vision flows from the following values:
• Love God - to love God with all that we are is the first and greatest commandment, thus our pursuit of Him & His presence is our highest value.
• Seek God - Jesus stated that His house shall be a House of Prayer for all nations (Matthew 21:13). Thus, in light of the presence of God being our highest value, prayer is our highest ministry.
• Speak for God - 1 Corinthians 14:24-25 declares that an evidence of God's presence is the activity of the prophetic in the assembly. Therefore, it is our desire to cultivate a prophetic culture within CCC. May the testimony be that the unbelievers "fall on [their] face and worship God, declaring that God is certainly among you" (1 Cor. 14:25).
• Along with the prophetic, we "earnestly desire the spiritual gifts" (1 Cor. 14:1), expect for signs to follow those who believe (Mark 16:20), and believe for our proclamation of the gospel to be accompanied by a demonstration of power such as healings, miracles and deliverance (1 Cor. 2:4). These are all markings of a presence-based church.
• Serve God - Jesus instructed His followers to go - go and preach the gospel, go and make disciples, go and care for the least of these, and ultimately proclaim the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Evangelism - we intentionally engage in relational, prophetic and power evangelism.
Missions - we take our call to go to the ends of the earth seriously by both engaging in short-term mission trips and providing financial support to various missionaries. We have built a strong relationship with Operation Mobilization India and take trips throughout the year to India.
Mercy Ministry - through our Westside Evangelism and Food Pantry, we long to care for those who are in need.
• Sharing material and spiritual blessings.
• All that we believe and do is rooted in the Word.